Team bonding: when cultures meet
How to create trust, effective communication and stronger relationships while having fun!
In this interactive session we will:
- Share our experiences to learn from each other
- Reflect on the influence of cultural values and beliefs on our ways of perceiving, thinking and doing
- Understand how key notions differ according to cultures: communication, sharing information, trust, role & responsibilities, building relationship, decision-making process etc.
- Understanding of cultural fundamentals
- Awareness of cultural-self (how does our own culture influence us?)
- Framework to navigate cultural differences at work
- Improved ability to manage cultural aspects in a work environment
- ½ day interactive workshop including 2×15 minutes breaks
- Maximum of participants to be defined
- Will be confirmed for each session
It is possible to extend the training detailed above to a full day program focusing on developing intercultural competences. Intercultural effectiveness is the objective of the additional module